Photobucket

Translate This Blog

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Chinese Simplified

Viewing List Status From Scratch Make up Using up My Status

When viewing the history of my facebook status updates, it turns out a lot and even then not all can dilhat, because so many status updates. Well my initiative to find a program to view the activity or status update on facebook from the beginning I made a facebook today.
After searching I finally found a facebook application that is: My Status. In this application you can view the update status of the former until the beginning or the first time you make a facebook.


To Try, please click the link below:
My Status
Do not forget to Authorize to be able to see the history of your facebook status. Good luck ...
 
Powered By essa.com | Portal Design By Sindang Laut © 2010